Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RP and general discussion forum for the Paws of Reverie dA RP group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6 - 2 Boiling Atrium

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Contribution Skill : 126
Karma Skill : 3

Status Page
Species: Um...Fox?
IMG:
6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Left_bar_bleue100/1006 - 2  Boiling Atrium Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 29

6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Empty
PostSubject: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 am

(Original thread: HERE)

The room has cleared out on the 6th floor, leaving it open for people to use it as a bath and hot spring. On the far side of the room, there is now a small control box which is used to control the temperature of the pool. It has 3 settings: Normal - Warm - Hot Spring. Each setting just raises the temperature a little bit, with the max not being scalding hot, but rather steamy.

I took the chance and made some tables and hooks for each side of the room. This way, people can put their towels and everything up.
I wonder if people are going to mind going communal? I honestly don't mind. I've been in baths with girls before and its not like I went crazy or anything....is it getting hot in here?

Puppi took the chance to make some of the fabric into towels, that way people can use them in the bath. Isn't she great? Hehe...I wonder who will use this place

((might label as MAT depending on what happens))
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofreverie.forumotion.com
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:
6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Left_bar_bleue100/1006 - 2  Boiling Atrium Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Mari: *sits by the side of the water, dipping his feet in*.... that feels nice...
Back to top Go down
Papinia Santoria

Papinia Santoria

Contribution Skill : 123

Status Page
Species: Dog (but still a catrabbitfox too)
IMG:
Stamina: 15

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I remember hearing Mari make all this commotion about a hot spring in the 6th floor of the tower. Of course, I went ahead and made the towels for him but I never got the chance to see if it was true. I headed for the tower and went move the elevator up to the 6th floor. I stepped out and saw the steaming pool of water.
I guess it couldn't hurt to take a bath.

Puppi: Oh Mari, I didn't know you would be here...
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Mari: Ah- Hey Puppi. I was just kicking back a bit and well....dipping my feet in the water (I sound like I'm nervous or something >A> ). What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Papinia Santoria

Papinia Santoria

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Puppi: Oh, nothing really. Just seeing if anyone was in here. Though I could really use a bath...
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 am

Mari: Ah...well I could go if you want to take a bath. Go ahead and enjoy it~
Back to top Go down
Papinia Santoria

Papinia Santoria

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Puppi: W-wait! You really don't have to go, you know...*smiling with a blush* I don't mind it at all if you want to stay in here. You don't have to get in or anything but I really don't mind someone being in here.
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm

She thinks it's okay for me to stay? I haven't heard that in a while, honestly. Last time I've ever been in a bath place with someone of the opposite sex in the same place was when my ex-girlfriend invited me and her friends to a hot-springs party. While I do admit that was pretty fun and there were A LOT of nicely bodied girls there it's just...didn't expect it to carry outside of town.

Mari: Ah-um-Okay....*blushing, but turning the a bit the other way so she can't see and sits down*
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Contribution Skill : 434
Karma Skill : 11

Status Page
Species: Coyote
IMG:
Stamina: 35

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

I sighed, walking out of the elevator, and walking straight across the room the the temperature control. I set it to the higher setting, again. It wasn't until after this that I noticed both Mari and Puppi were in here with me... How embarrassing, if I were to linger out too long! I didn't say anything, and rather, I undressed quickly, having only my shorts and undergarments to take off, and set my glasses on top of the small pile of my clothes. I walked towards the pool and, against my better judgement of the water depth, dove in, staying underwater for a moment before re-emerging. I sat near the edge, soaking in the water, paying not too much attention to my companions at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://snowodin.deviantart.com/
Papinia Santoria

Papinia Santoria

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Puppi: *quickly yet gracefully takes off all her clothing, setting it aside on a table and hops right in, making a small splash* Ooooh~ I haven't had a nice bath like this since I visited Staleskin Spa....*lays back against the side of the hot pool*
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Mari: *looks to see she didn't even take a towel* What the- Did you................*blushes a bit* It's getting really hot in here all of a sudden....
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Contribution Skill : 110
Karma Skill : 0

Status Page
Species: Fox
IMG:
Stamina: 22

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Stepping out of the elevator, I took a quick glance seeing Mari Hade and a girl I didnt know. I remember seeing her once or twice but hadnt actually talked to her. Maybe now would be a good time. Grabbing a towel and undressing quickly, I wrapped it around my body before folding my clothes into a pile and setting them away from the water. I sat on the edge nearby Mari and placed my feet in the, water sighing a bit.

Freya: Hi Mari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 - 2 Boiling Atrium   6 - 2  Boiling Atrium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 - 2 Boiling Atrium
Page 1 of 1