Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RP and general discussion forum for the Paws of Reverie dA RP group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]

Go down 
+2
molala
molalaDS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
molalaDS

molalaDS

Contribution Skill : 13
Karma Skill : 0

Status Page
Species: ?
IMG:
2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Left_bar_bleue100/1002 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 10

2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Empty
PostSubject: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 pm

coming out of the elevator with eyes closed, the gerbil smiled as her feet felt the hot sand under them.

Opening her eyes, she smiled wide, just like back at home, the perfect mix between the desert´s edge and the begining of the mountain vegetation existed here.

To the south, the vast desert extended, however, already a lot of water storing bushes and trees grew here.

To the north, a small mountain, green with lively vegetation extended, not enough for tall trees, but full with all kinds of bushes.

and dead in the center of it all, a beautiful oasis with warm water, about 2m/6ft at the deepest and well over 20m/60f wide, soft rounded rocks adorned the middle and across the edges, some of the most beautiful desertic flowers and mountain bushes lined it.

the sky, clear and blue, crowned by the harsh, unforgiving sun she had come to love.

"home..."
a tear of joy rolled down her cheek, she ran, sterting to hop rodentishly towards one of the familiar bushes, kneeling by it's side, she rapidly began digging around it anv voraciously pulled it out to gnaw at the tasty roots, leading the sweet tasting little fruits for last.

after all was taken care of, she beamed, forgetting her fears and worries, she began wondering if feral gerbils where this free and... well, happy...

stopping herself, she snapped back to reality, she´s not alone, she had to help, perhaps some plants to make ropes and food would be appreciated...

yet, the idea of returning with the scary wolf made her nervous, yet she was missing Mari and her curiosity for the kitten grew. shaking her head, she decided to clear her mind.

undoing the top and skirt and leaving them neatly folded over a rock, she sighed, happy to be out of those ridiculous things, perhaps she´d have the time to make new and decent clothes.

Taking the first step in, she giggled happily before leaping forward and diving into the water, loving the warm sensation, noticing the many types of fishes living in the oasis
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Contribution Skill : 38
Karma Skill : 4

Status Page
Species: Gerbil
IMG:
2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Left_bar_bleue100/1002 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 19

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

two fifty eight...
two fifthy nine...

three....!
QUICK! head back up!!!

"AHHH!!!!"

the blue gerbil splashed water everywhere as her head surfaced, though tired, a smug grin formed on her lips, she managed to dive for three whole minutes, that's a new record for her

for a moment, she floated on her back, it had been a relaxing while, no pressures, no hurries... yet, she knew it was not ok for her to linger there all day long, the image of the young feline glaring at her made her loose her smile, sighing, she straigthened up and nodded to herself "just... well, it's time to head back to them I guess..."

well decided, she dove down, might as well check out what she could find in the bottom of the oasis, realizing more and more how convenient her gerbil body was now, pondering, she surfaced once again and had an idea, reaching over to where she kept her clothes, she ripped the left side of the 'skirt' and tossed it over her shoulder before diving down into the water again, she might not be an expert fisher, but she figured it would be a good attempt to be at good terms with the cat boy.

once she reached the center of the oasis, she began diving, holding the cloth between both her hands, trying to use it as a poor improvised net, hoping to have some luck, in the worst case, she could use it to carry anything she found in the bottom
Back to top Go down
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Contribution Skill : 678
Karma Skill : 7

Status Page
Species: Shiny Cat is Shiny
IMG:
2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Left_bar_bleue9999999999/99999999992 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)
Stamina: 9999

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

The member 'molala' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Encounter S2' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Fish Size Lv10' : 30
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:34 pm

soon as she dove down, she could feel the lights turning dimmer, cloud? no, the sky was clear, shrugging it off, she continued swimming, the sound the bubbles made as they went past her sensitive ears soon started to become voices

"why?"
"let her go"
"won't you?"
"freak"
"oh god no..."
"you like it?"
"her name was Rael?"
"are you...?"
"you idiot!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"why?"
"WHY?!"
"why her and not me?"
"you..."
"I love you"

she suddently let the cloth slip out of her fingers, she curled up in the water, clutching her head, what is this? as she opened her eyes, she saw five shadows slithering in the water, surounding her, then suddently collapsing in front of her to form a single large glob of darkness, she felt her heart sink, she tried to swim away but it was no use, before she could react, the mass of darkness gave out a blue glow and she felt her body tingle and straighten up, suddently, the mass darted straight at her, hitting her square in the face, knocking her backwards, as it hit her, more voices assaulted her head

"you stupid kid!"
"PLEASE NO!!!"
"that's how it's done..."
"Molala why? I... I..."
"no wonder..."
"good girl..."

LV5
Stormcrawler
HP: 50/50
Str: 5

as she opened her eyes, she saw the little cloud of blood coming out from her nose, interrupted by a few bubbles, suddently, she snapped back to reality, she gazed around, not seeing the dark mass and she tried to head back to the surface, swimming as fast as she could

HP: 10/15

(brb, to be continued~)

Last edited by molala on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 am

recovering from the mindnumbing sensation, she tried to escape as fast as possible but more and more her thoughts clouded, the screaming and the echoing weeps slowed her down, before she could realize what was going on, she felt the water around her sloshing violently, before she could even turn around to see what was going on, her arms and legs where wrapped by a dark force, and then, it came

she tried to scream but only bubbles of water came out, the critter had wrapped tight around her and at the same time, released a harsh shock that made her loose control for a moment

tly

LV5
Stormcrawler

Molala
HP: 5/15
Magic:18
Str:1
MC:0

tly
~N-no~
she felt her limbs no longer responding, she knew she would be unable to take another shock like that, her body relaxed just for a moment, she realized.. might as well just go with it, after all, she diserved it, someone like her...

tears mixed into the water as she realized, yes, how appropiate for her to be in such a situation, the critter's grip became more close and she knew she had no way to get out of this one, perhaps, this is what they felt too?

~WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?~
her eyes opened up instantly, she was here to build a new world, not to live forever in the past!

focusing her energies, she clenched her fists, her body gave out a green glow as she cast the most basic healing spell she knew, it was all she could focus on, the will to live, the impulse to go on, and she would cling to it with all she had

LV5
Stormcrawler

Molala
HP: 15/15
MC:7

with the impulse of her body's wounds recovering and the renewed energy she began kicking and squirming her body to advance, the stormcrawler realized this and curled it's tail, using it to try and disuade the gerbil from further advancing, giving out yet another shock

LV5
Stormcrawler

Molala

her thoughts blurred out for a moment as that deeper shock caught her off guard, her mind raced and her body suddently failed to respond, every nerve reacting to the current pulsing trough her body, distantly, she could hear HIS voice, taunting at her, calling her the names she hated and loved so much, and then... all of them, all of their voices at once crying out for mercy, she wanted to run away from it all but her body merely twitched in place, dominated by the Upset

Molala
STUN

the dark mass slithered more, struggling to pull her back yet finding that the will to live of the gerbil was too much, in a desesperate attempt, it gave out yet another shock to subdue it's victim, hoping to cause the rodent to finnaly stop moving

LV5
Stormcrawler

Molala

no more bubbles came out as she tried to flail desesperately to get free, then, before she realized it, she gasped out as her head broke out of the surface of the water, huffing, she placed her hand directly on the stormcrawler's face, her hand tingling with an odd sensation as she did so

"LET ME GO!!!" she squealed out loudly as she snarled angrily, focusing all her will and thoguths, she clenched her fist and condensated all the moist from her body surface and the critter's body to form a sharp blade of ice wich pierced straight down on it, remaining lodged on it's face, causing it to trash out in pain and surprise, giving her the chance to roll out from the water and make a dash out towards the exit

LV5
Stormcrawler
HP: 45/50

Molala
MC:10

clenching her teeth, she ran out as fast as she could, not looking back, desesperately seeking the door of the elevator, her sensitive ears could feel the angry slithering following her closely but she managed to crash into the door of the elevator, curling up in the corner, she whapped the buttons with her tail, her face locked in horror, not at the monster she had just escaped, but at all the memories now fresh in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Contribution Skill : 434
Karma Skill : 11

Status Page
Species: Coyote
IMG:
Stamina: 35

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Hade waited in the elevator and stared out to the hot, dry world in front of him. He didn't dare leave it yet. He shook the spear he'd brought to check its sturdiness again. He walked out of the elevator, satisfied, and looked up towards the mountain, towards the oasis, and lastly, towards the sky for good luck. "I don't know if you're watching me, Dios, but I really do ask you spare me of much monsters this time around. I'm only testing a new tool."

With his plea to who he believed was the god of this world finished, he walked onwards to the oasis, and stared into the blue water, waiting a moment. He could see the bottom. The water didn't appear to be too deep, which was perfect for him. He discarded his satchel, jacket, and shirt, setting them just beyond the water's edge, and waded into the water to his waist. He then waited, scanning the water for any signs of fish.
Back to top Go down
http://snowodin.deviantart.com/
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Contribution Skill : 126
Karma Skill : 3

Status Page
Species: Um...Fox?
IMG:
Stamina: 29

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 pm

I knew something wasn't going to go well. Either that kid is gonna stab himself by accident or he was going to run into some kind of trouble. I rushed over to the elevator in the tower to realize it was gone. He had just been here a few minutes ago, apparently...When it came back down, I checked to see that the 2 was highlighted on the number pad. Was that the floor he went to? I hit 2 and hit enter, then waited for the elevator to bring me up. Now that I think of it, I haven't been to floor 2 yet...what was it like?

When the elevator stopped, I stepped out and felt a blast of burning air. Ouch! The sand was scorching hot too.... What is this? A desert? Who'd want to gather stuff here? Well actually, now that I think of it, there's tons of sand here...that could come in handy later. I ran out some more, in a skipping fashion since the ground was so hot, and spotted an oasis in the middle of the desert. I've never been out in something like this....but this is quite a sight to behold!

I also noticed a bunch of clothes on the line of the water as I got nearer... and not surprisingly, Hade was in the water trying to fish with the spear

Mari: Any luck yet? *pulls out a fishing rod* Would there even be any fish in the middle of the desert? *casts the rod quickly*

Last edited by Maritase Conelica on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofreverie.forumotion.com
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Status Page
IMG:
2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Left_bar_bleue9999999999/99999999992 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 pm

The member 'Maritase Conelica' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Fish Size Lv1' : 19
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 am

Mari: *pulls out what appears to be a small chub...* Wow...what do you know? Though I heard these things grow up to 60 cm....
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

Hade was surprised to hear Mari's voice, but he stayed unmoving in the water, watching for any fish. He thought he saw a shadow move to his left, but he wasn't sure. "Not yet, but..." He mumbled, looking left to right, "I saw some movements I think..."

He stayed, unmoving, watching the water. He stood silently, poised to strike at any sure sign of a fish shadow.

Last edited by Hade Edah on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 am

Mari: *leans over the edge and looks in the water* Um....I don't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:30 am

Hade sighed, returning to a normal, relaxed posture. "I saw only one shadow, and it might have been a leaf." He shrugged, walking towards the shore, looking at Mari. "I suppose you were right. There doesn't seem to be a way to catch any fish through spearing."
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 am

Mari: ...I don't suppose you could turn that into a javelin or something? *takes the net out of his pocket and nets the water. There appears to be anchovies here....anchovies? In the desert? *
Back to top Go down
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 am

'Encounter S2' : 2
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 am

Hade: I might be able to, with some weight adjustment... I made this more for throwing down, not across. But it won't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 am

Mari: Alright, keep that then. Um...here, you want to try netting? *gives him the fishing net*
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

Hade: Hey, can I try? *Takes a net and casts it out*
Back to top Go down
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

The member 'Hade Edah' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Encounter S2' : 4
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

Mari: Nice, I think we have a good stock on small fishes now...hahahaha~ Here, I'm gonna try casting the pole again, let me see what I can get.
Back to top Go down
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

'Fish Size Lv1' : 4
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am

Mari: *tiny fish* .....I don't suppose you want to eat this?
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:23 am

Hade: Gladly! I may have taken the form of a type of dog... thing, I don't know, kinda a wolf or coyote... but the ears are huge for that... ANYWAY I may have taken a dog's form but I love fish like a cat!
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 am

Mari: Here. *tosses the fish to him* Its too small to keep so someone might as well eat it whole...or toss it back. I'm used to Gero eating the fish after I catch it if its too small.
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 am

Hade: I'd rather it cooked, but meat is meat I guess, right? *Puts it in his mouth, chews a bit, and swallows a bit hard*
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 am

Mari: Well....maybe Gero didn't care cuz he's a cat...*giggles a bit* I wouldn't do it, honestly~
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 am

Hade: *scrubbing his teeth with his tongue* Feh... Better than expected, but it doesn't compare to cooked fish.
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

Mari: You're probably right. Now I REALLY don't want to know what it tastes like! *giggles again* Alright, time to try the net again. *He casts the net and brings it back in full of anchovies* Really strange how this place works....
Back to top Go down
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

'Encounter S2' : 2
Back to top Go down
Hade Edah

Hade Edah

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 am

Hade: Strange, and fascinating. Very very fascinating... *Lays on his back, staring up at the sky, letting his feet dangle in the water* It's pretty hot here... Tell me when you're done fishing, and when we have enough, alright?
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 am

Mari: You know, we can go if you want...I mean, I did come here to watch you. *smiles, holding the net up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]   2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 - Undiyng memories - mountainside oasis [mix]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next