Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RP and general discussion forum for the Paws of Reverie dA RP group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Contribution Skill : 126
Karma Skill : 3

Status Page
Species: Um...Fox?
IMG:
Simple Development Left_bar_bleue100/100Simple Development Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 29

Simple Development Empty
PostSubject: Simple Development   Simple Development Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm

It's been quite a while, but I think its time I start doing a bit more stuff in the town. It's time to take the tent down and upgrade to a small building. I don't mind sharing, since it's not gonna have a ton of stuff in it yet, not until I get enough progress for it. You know what would be great? Some electricity...but I don't think that's going anywhere right now...

Anyways, I get to work on the thing. I walk over to the stock pile to get 10 wood and 10 metal; Wow... Raal's been at work lately. This pile of metal is seriously impressive! Using the materials, I go ahead and get to work on the building, it's done in literally an hour. For some reason, building seems to go really fast in the afterlife. I guess Dios was right about that.

After the house was done, I decided to do some work with planting. I haven't seen Cielo for a while, I wonder what he...she...Cielo is doing right now. Never mind that. I scratch up some of the dirt and use a 5 plant all around everyone's buildings to make some grass grow. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, the grass grew literally in 10 seconds after planting them. I guess we can't say its much of a barren wasteland after all now, can we?
I save a plot or 2 in front of my building and decide to plant a patch of flowers using 2 plant. Instantly, beautiful purple roses popped up in the patches... simply amazing. I use a stone or two to fence in the roses and make it look like a neat tiny garden.

Mari: *lays back into the grass and stares into the sky* It's pretty peaceful today, isn't it? *closes his eyes*
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofreverie.forumotion.com

Simple Development
Page 1 of 1