Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RP and general discussion forum for the Paws of Reverie dA RP group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 - Rebirth's Waterfall

Go down 
+7
Gero
Dios The Game Master
Freya
molalaDS
Raal Tusaet
molala
Maritase Conelica
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Contribution Skill : 126
Karma Skill : 3

Status Page
Species: Um...Fox?
IMG:
1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Left_bar_bleue100/1001 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 29

1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Empty
PostSubject: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 pm

The first floor of the Somnium Infinito is made by Maritase Conelica. It is an S1 (size 1) floor.
Upon entering the room after stepping out of the elevator, there is a straight long path of clearing in a tall forest that leads down to a larger clearing. On both sides of the path, trees surround in a thick formation; it seems almost impossible to get through the trees without chopping them down one by one. The trees tops seem to reach about 4 meters into the air, making it a bit difficult to see past them.

At the end of the path where the larger clearing is, one can see that the clearing is shaped much like a semi-circle shape. A waterfall extending about 15 meters up from a cliff splashes down into a pool that takes about 70% of the area. The pool seems to go about 2 meters deep at most, so it's not really something you want to dive into from the top of the waterfall...maybe from a small height at most. Where the rest of the water runs off to is a bit of a mystery; it doesn't seem like the waterfall is getting weaker or the pool is getting wider; there is no runoff or river flow.

On the right side of the pool, there is a large patch of grass with a rock formation that looks like a ledge. This would probably be ideal for diving. On the rocks, there is a slight bit of moss and some of the water splashes onto it. The rock is a bit damp, so one would have to be careful of standing on it first before using it.

Mari: *Steps out of the elevator and rushes down to the waterfall and quickly sits by the edge, kicking back and looking up into the waterfall's top* Wow..this place is amazing...It's like a dream place... I wonder if this place is heaven disguised as a game. *he closes his eyes and loses himself in deep though*
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofreverie.forumotion.com
molala

molala

Contribution Skill : 38
Karma Skill : 4

Status Page
Species: Gerbil
IMG:
1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Left_bar_bleue100/1001 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 19

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm

She really thought that had been it

How many days had it been? Seven? Nine?
She couldn't even feel the hunger anymore, everything was dull and distant

and then, she finnaly closed her eyes, peace, at long last, peace after so much...

"I... hate you... but I miss you...." where the last words the young girl whispered

Void

Nothing but white, she could hear other voices, who cares, where they here to get her? She knew well she diserved whatever, she knew the consequences of her acts, so, she just stood, eyes closed, she knew well she could not have survived all those days, so was this it? her personal hell?

She remained there, patiently with her head low, eyes closed, ignoring the whispering and sounds around there, if they where going to bring justice on her, so be it, if they where going to get even, she was ready but she definitely not wanted to face it.

Nothing, what seemed like days went by, and yet, her eyes never opened, suddently, she felt an odd 'tug', and before she realized, she could feel the sensation of soft soil under her feet. The voices all ceased and she gasped, opening her eyes in surprise "what in the..." She recogniced her body shape, yet, she was covered in a soft, blueish velvet fur, arching her back up, she could feel the swish of a tail as long as her body, instead of her usually clumsy hands, she saw little paws and sharp claws, without giving it much thought, she gave a little jump up and she felt a surprising ease in moving as oposed to how she normally moved.

Then, from the corner of her eye, something caught her attention, she wasn't even sure of what was going on, yet, the tower caught her attention, be it the eternal punishment or something else, she knew the only way to find an answer would be to go there.

As she started to walk, something unusual caught her attention, suddently she heard her stomach rumble and the tingle that comes with it, as she took a hand to her stomach, she noticed the jade green clothes that adorned her hips and crisscrossed over her chest "... and where did these came from...? and why am I hungry all of a sudden?"

Shaking her head, she went trough the entrance...

As soon as she stepped out, she saw the place "... not quite what I expected hell to be... ow..." She coughed softly and doubled over, the hunger was getting worse, yet, she didn't felt weakened by it all that much. What could this mean?

As she went on, she could hear a voice near the waterfall, which was rather far, with a flick of her ears, she realized her hearing was far superior now. Shrugging, she began walking, soon finding that she could go faster with little hops, heading towards the source of the voice.

Last edited by Maritase Conelica on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reduced page stretching)
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

The though of being killed one day and waking up the next was pretty hard to take in. I mean, really, why would anyone want to kill me? I thought everyone needed me or something. Jeez. And to think it was a friend of mine too? Who could do such a thing...? Well...at least I'm in my "heaven" now. Is there any chance of getting back to life at all? Or is it possible that Dios wasn't lying when he said theres no getting your previous life back.
Of course, I was in deep thought until I heard footsteps in the distance. What a way to totally break my concentration... I turned back to see someone with blue fur...um...hopping towards my direction?

Mari: Huh-? *squinting with a slightly confused expression* Who's that?
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 pm

oh hey, another one with fur on it's body...?

she rushed forward, when she tried to stop, her body was going too fast and she tripped down, a loud squeak came out from her lips insctintively before she slowly got up, brushing the dust off herself

"w-well, I have the same question, are you here... to..." she trailed off, suddently she was confused, the disctintly vulpine figure in front of her was beautiful, too beautiful, she thought it was a female but upon hearing the voice she got her doubts, it was surely more fine than the average male, but still...

"uh, my name is Molala... and... who are you? what is this place?"
she winced, again, the hunger hit her, yet she didn't felt weak, this is strange, TOO strange...
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Mari: The name's Maritase Conelica, I'm the first to end up here. Um...You seem really confused or something. Did anyone explain what this place was to you? You're in the Somnium Infinito, some kind of tower that makes floors based on what people imagine. I made this floor about a day or so ago...crazy stuff's been happening. Did you happen to die too? Because I found out I'm supposedly dead.
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 pm

her expression changed instantly, she rushed over to his side and knelt down, without being fully aware, her tail was swishing in wide arcs "y-you died too?" she sighed in relief "I thought you where... well, never mind"

she shook her head "I heard voices but I did my best to ignore them, I kept my eyes closed for as long as I could but then I opened them and I was in this huge plain and then... this... well, beautiful place, did you do it sir?"

her expression went from fear to slight hope, then a truly childish curiosity, it didn't helped that her voice now sounded slightly high pitched with her rodent body, and both her excitment and relief made her speak the last few lines really fast, little hints of tears began forming at the corner of her eyes as she smiled, she was truly feeling relief
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Mari: Ahh-- I'm not god or anything! Not even close. I don't suppose you've met Dios, have you? The "Game Master" as he claims. I have a strong hunch that he's a god or something, though he claims not to be. I did imagine this floor up though. I have no idea how this tower thing works; some kind of magic I don't get at all, but you can't make any progress just standing around and wondering like I do all the time. Um...are you alright? *puts his hand on her head*
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm

he definitely was not intimidating in the least, she didn't minded when he touched her head, on the contrary, she tilted her head, enjoying the feel

flicking her ears, she nodded quietly and then shrugged "I'm just hungry sir, very" she gazed down, once again touching her stomach "but at least I'm not feeling weak so that's ..." she closed her eyes, lowering her ears "well... we -are- dead after all, aren't we?" the pitch of her voice went down, more to how her original human voice was, gazing over, she saw her distorted reflection on the water

"... why do we look like this anyways...?" she swished her tail, her expression was of true curoisity "not that I mind... and really, things could be worst, much worst..."
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Mari: Yeah...I wondered that too. Before I came here, I was floating around with a bunch of other people who apparently had just "died." I think I heard Dios say something along the lines of, "You've been given this new body because your old body is no longer useable. Your new one is a mix of your old and an animal you have a connection to OR have a fondness for. Treat it well." Something like that. I think I'm a fox or something because the town I grew up in had this obsession with them. I guess I grew to like them too. However, I don't ever recall there being any purple foxes or anything in existence, so I'm not sure at all. *he scratched her by the ears* Your hair's really soft, you know....
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

she nodded, it makes sense... somehow...
she didn't even knew what a gerbil was, but, it was undeniable, there was something very 'right' about her current form

"well I look like some ... kind of rodent... and... ooooooo"

she arched her back, shuddering, tail lifting and the fluffy bit at the end poofing out "t-that feels good..." she gave a quiet 'churrrr' sound in response, she remained like that for a moment, just giving in to the attentions before slowly opening her eyes "I wonder why are we ... well... alive? are we really alive or is this...? well, it doesn't matters.... " she blinked twice and suddently a spark of mistrust ignited in her, what is this was really hell and this lovely boy would suddently turn into a demon?

"w-why don't you just tell me the truth... why are you here? am I going to ... well... get what I diserve?" her eyes closed and ears lowered
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Mari: Gee, you're really lost, aren't you? Sounds like another person I know...

An image of Gero came to mind. That boy is so distrusting, I wonder if any of the stuff I say actually goes to his head or if it flies right over. Yet he's still so confused...confused and unwilling to listen? What a painful combination. Kids these days...

Mari: Ah--*shakes his head* never mind. Trust me, I probably don't know much more than you do. If Dios showed up right now, he'd probably be answering all your questions right now. Sadly he doesn't like to show up on demand. Um... What he told me though is that we're all in some kind of game. Something like, "you've been given a second chance at life. Though you're definitely not going to get your old one back."
Then he said something like, "Your purpose is to rebuild your own society and do it together with others who are in the same situation as you. You must work collaboratively and for the greater good of you all. Aside from building a new life, the reason why you were picked to be in my game is simple: I decided your life was simply not complete enough. You have a lot of unfinished businesses, dreams to pursue, and some struggles clinging to your spirit that you can't shake off. Don't deny it, you do, even if you can't say what they are, you'll find them eventually." I don't get why we're all involved, but I'll go along with his word.

I think that's all I can say, honestly.
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 pm

she slowly opened her eyes, looking up at him "a second chance?" she blinked, why? how could someone like her diserve such a nice thing? "well..." she realized it would be dumb to deny such a thing, if she was here, it was proof enough that she had them "I trust you, sir..."

she reached up, holding his wrist and lowering it down to her shoulder where she could run a few fingers over his forearm, if she was here, in a place created by someone's imagination, living on a half human, half animal body, that didn't seemed to be that hard to believe

"... that sounds actually nice...."

she slowly curled up, her tail wrapping around her legs, the words ~you'll find them eventually~ echoed in her head, of course, it could not be all preety and sweet, not for her...

"I can't deny I'm a little scared... to find out what lies ahead... but if I could help... others... if I could m-make up for .. well..." she sighed and closed her eyes, resting her cheek on his hand "I guess it's alright to feel hope.... I'm kinda happy"
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Mari: Just one thing before you get too excited. You might want to watch out for monsters. They tend to sneak up on people when they're picking up resources and then BAM-you get rammed into a wall or something. Uhh... I don't think its possible to die again though. I heard you just wake up back in "town." Speaking of which, you might want to head back there if anything happens.
Back to top Go down
molala

molala

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 pm

"well there goes my idea of picking up food..."

she kept curled up, then sighed out "this hunger.... it's annoying because I don't feel weak, nor is it numbing..." she shook her head "I guess I'll just take a moment to process all that is going on and then I'll see if I can find some food, would you like me to get you anything, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Mari: I'm fi- *stomach growls* urk...nevermind. I don't suppose the trees around here have any fruits, do they...? Or maybe we have to go through the trouble of pulling plants out and farming them ourselves...
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Contribution Skill : 415

Status Page
Species: Black Wolf + Dove Wing
IMG:
Stamina: 27

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 am

Raal: *comes up the elevator with Freya and looks at the thick woods* well it seems we're in the right place, prehaps we should make an axe or something
Back to top Go down
molalaDS

molalaDS

Contribution Skill : 13
Karma Skill : 0

Status Page
Species: ?
IMG:
Stamina: 10

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 am

she was never very fond of cultivating, sighing, she zoned out for a moment, by the time she had snapped back to reality the fox was gone, groaning, she decided to follow after him, she wasn´t about to stay alone where monsters could appear.
=› continued at town thread
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Contribution Skill : 110

Status Page
Species: Fox
IMG:
Stamina: 22

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:49 am

*Freya walks up behind Raal and looks at the forest* That would be pretty helpful. Anything to help get materials easier.
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 am

Raal: true, but i cant craft anything here, we'll need to head back to town real quick to make them, so lets just gather what we can with our paws
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 am

Guess we better find some stuff *Freya starts looking around, gathering wood from the trees*
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am

Indeed *smiles at Freya when takes the lead and starts gathering wood from sticks primarly*
Back to top Go down
Dios The Game Master

Dios The Game Master

Contribution Skill : 678
Karma Skill : 7

Status Page
Species: Shiny Cat is Shiny
IMG:
1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Left_bar_bleue9999999999/99999999991 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)
Stamina: 9999

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am

The member 'Raal Tusaet' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Encounter S1' : 3
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:32 am

*kneels on the for a moment and chuckles* Well. That was a bit of fun now wasnt it?
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 am

Raal: *leans against a tree and yawns slightly* yep, but its much more fun constructing things and building stuff, if only i had my old tools i could draw some blueprints right now, but i guess having 2 recovered is enough for now *picks a random fruit off the tree and tosses it to her and then grabs one for himself*
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 am

*yawns a bit and sits against the same tree sniffing the fruit curiously before bitting a bit off of it and sighing* Yeah. Just take a Bit to relax
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 am

*takes a bite of his* yep, we cant work endlessly and relaxation is always nice *sits against the tree now* hmmmm *thinks about random things*
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 am

*smiles slightly and glances sideways at Raal taking another bite of her fruit* Hey Raal?
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 am

Raal blinks and looks over "yes mon ami?"
Back to top Go down
Freya

Freya

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:53 am

Freya suddenly pounces Raal "Rawr!"
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:57 am

Raal jumps a bit and nearly squeeks at the sudden pounce, he blushes a bit "growl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 - Rebirth's Waterfall    1 - Rebirth's Waterfall  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 - Rebirth's Waterfall
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Reverie Forum :: The Chronicles :: Somnium Infinito-
Jump to: