Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Please Load a save file if you wish to post.
Paws of Reverie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official RP and general discussion forum for the Paws of Reverie dA RP group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

portable friendly forum plz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
molalaDS

molalaDS

Contribution Skill : 13
Karma Skill : 0

Status Page
Species: ?
IMG:
portable friendly forum plz Left_bar_bleue100/100portable friendly forum plz Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 10

portable friendly forum plz Empty
PostSubject: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:50 am

most forums offer the option to users to pick skins, does this one has that feature? /r/ minimalistic skin w/ no banner for faster browsing from DS k tnx bye
Back to top Go down
Gero

Gero

Contribution Skill : 151
Karma Skill : 3

Status Page
Species: "Cat-Thing"
IMG:
portable friendly forum plz Left_bar_bleue100/100portable friendly forum plz Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina: 15

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 am

There should actually be an option in your DS's web settings to disable image loading. Because I do not believe this particular forum client has that sort of tool, that is probably you best option. It's what I'm using and with my generally fast connection despite memory being taken up by photos and flipnotes, it works pretty well.

It's also 3 am and Idr how to spell
Back to top Go down
http://beef-pot-tippo.deviantart.com
molalaDS

molalaDS

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:33 am

hmmm, can't find that option anywhere D:

will read booklet tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Gero

Gero

Contribution Skill : 151

Status Page
Species: "Cat-Thing"
IMG:
Stamina: 15

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:49 am

Well just in case you see this before hand (and if the DS you use works the same way/is a DSi; or other people find theirslves asking this general question), you click the little house icon and then go into settings. It should be a couple options down to have download images on or off.
Back to top Go down
http://beef-pot-tippo.deviantart.com
molalaDS

molalaDS

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 pm

did that and no luck. using a 3ds, i´ll see what options the forum offers. thanks :v
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Contribution Skill : 126

Status Page
Species: Um...Fox?
IMG:
Stamina: 29

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I do believe this forum has a portable browsing feature, but the only problem is that when it's enabled, you can't reply :/ My host doesn't have support for that yet for some deranged reason x_x
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofreverie.forumotion.com
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Contribution Skill : 415
Karma Skill : 4

Status Page
Species: Black Wolf + Dove Wing
IMG:
Stamina: 27

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 am

"3. Your forum on your Mobile phone : Now, your forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.
Of course, the visitor who does not wish to use the mobile version will be available to him the possibility to return to normal view forum.
This feature is still in beta, you will only be able to browse the forum as a guest. No posting yet."

i pulled that off the site, but Ishus told me he didnt know how to get back into normal view so im going to look that up for anyone that's using a mobile.
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 am

after more research into the problem of not being able to post with a mobile device i found that at the bottem right hand of the screen there's an option to go back to the classic version, as for the problem with the 3DS's options to turn off image loading, i cant help you there since i do not have a portable gaming device of any sort other then my smart phone.
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:44 pm

I can't click the damn normal view link on my psp >>;
Back to top Go down
Raal Tusaet

Raal Tusaet

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

why not? o.o can you not touch it or are you not able to scroll to it?
Back to top Go down
Maritase Conelica
Admin
Maritase Conelica

Status Page
IMG:

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 pm

I can scroll to it but the link is broken >>; I click it and nothing happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: portable friendly forum plz   portable friendly forum plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

portable friendly forum plz
Page 1 of 1